- Research at Western
- For Researchers
- REDI Business
- Research Integrity and Ethics
- Research Management Solution
- Centralised Research Facilities
- Research Participation Opportunities
- REDI Update
- Contact us
Internal Research Grants
Western Sydney University supports the development of research projects through its competitive grant schemes.
Research Partnerships Program
Applications have now closed.
- 2019 Research Partnerships Program Guidelines (PDF, 168.22 KB) (opens in a new window)
Researcher Development Awards
The University provides a suite of initiatives to support researchers individually, their research development, and research leadership more broadly. The strategy includes a series of development packages and training. This suite of grants and awards is focused on early career development, gender equity and career interruption. For further information, please see Researcher Development