Research Hour at Western Sydney: Online
- Event Name
- Research Hour at Western Sydney: Online
- 21 June 2023
- 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
Address (Room): Zoom
Researchers from across Western are invited to join us for Research Hour; hosted by ITDS, Research Services, the Library and Intersect. Come along to ask questions, learn new techniques and share ideas. We want to connect with you and build a dynamic and engaged community for Researchers at Western.
Research Hour will incorporate ‘Hacky Hour’
- Do you code or analyse data for your research? Come to Hacky Hour to swap notes, get help, or learn new techniques in programming and data science.
- Ask or answer questions related to code, data or digital tools.
- Help with accessing high performance computing (HPC).
- Learn about the range of training programs available to help you with your computational based research needs.
and offer general advice and assistance for Researchers
- Do you need help with your ORCID or Google Scholar profile?
- Want to talk about Researcher metrics?
- Not sure about your Data Management Plan?
- Wondering about options for research data storage?
- Like to know what Research facilities and equipment are available to you?
Research Hour is open to Researchers from any discipline and at any level of their career: undergrads, HDR students, ECRs, MCRs and beyond… everyone is welcome. This is a participatory discussion session, not a presentation – come along prepared to engage!
Speakers: ITDS, Research Services, the Library and Intersect
Web page: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/research-hour-at-western-sydney-online-registration-517254561317
Name: Jeff Wang
Phone: 0456 269 623
School / Department: Research Services