The Professional Staff Conference has become an important event in the University calendar.
The Conference provides Professional Staff members the opportunity to share what they do across the University.
The 2021 Conference theme is EMBRACE AND INNOVATE
This year, the Professional Staff Conference is being held via Zoom over a 5 day period. All concurrent sessions will be held at various times between Monday 13 - Thursday 16 September, with the Conference Closing (including a keynote speaker and prize draw) being held on Friday 17 September.
Presentations from the conference will be available to watch on-demand following the conference.
- An address by the Vice-Chancellor and President;
- Presentations by professional staff;
- Speed mentoring sessions;
- Keynote addresses from the following:
- Luke "Cookie" Cook, Founder and CEO, Cuppa of Life - Opening Keynote, Monday 13th September
- Dr Gill Hicks, Founder of M.A.D. for Peace - Closing Keynote, Friday 17th September
- Mood booster sessions on topics including Mental Health, Wellness, Productivity & Communication, Diversity & Inclusion, Motivation & Mindset, Leadership by:
- Commando Steve Willis
- Sean Hall
- Shannah Kennedy
- Information sessions with our Sponsors and a bit of space for fun and prizes!