Orro Scholarship in Engineering & IT
$7,000 each per year for four years
New or continuing undergraduate students
Applicants must be enrolled or commencing study in one of the bachelor degrees specified below within in the School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences or the School of Engineering, Design and Built Environment:
- Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology,
- Data Science,
- Cyber Security and Behaviour.
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents, or have received a Permanent Humanitarian Visa.
- demonstrate financial or other hardship, which will be assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- First preference given to female.
- Shortlisted (top three per available scholarship) applicants, as determined by the UAC Equity Ranking, may be required to make a written submission in support of their application, describing their passion or interest in the chosen discipline.
At Orro, we provide tailored secure network solutions, delivering greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience for some of Australia’s biggest brands. We create 'future now' solutions that make it faster, simpler and safer for our clients to access, store and share information
The Orro Scholarship in Engineering and IT has been established with Orro and The Generations Foundation to deepen and broaden Australia’s pool of technology talent, by encouraging greater diversity and reducing socioeconomic barriers to study. The Scholarship’s aim is to support applicants who are from under-represented groups and experiencing financial disadvantages.
Scholarship recipients will also have the opportunity to undertake paid internships, as well as receiving mentorship, and access to Orro's wellbeing platform, LifeWorks. There will also be opportunities to join company training sessions and events, and to apply to our Graduate Program.
Get to know us more here (opens in a new window).