Walker Family Foundation Excel Scholarship
$7,500 per year for three years
Any undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be commencing study or currently enrolled full-time or part-time equivalent in any undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University
- demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 85
- demonstrate financial or other hardship as assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- live in the Parramatta, Penrith, Blacktown, Bankstown or Campbelltown Local Government Areas
Walker Family Foundation
Walker Family Foundation is the community service arm of Walker Group, Australia's foremost private property developer. Our projects are large scale and long term, often involving decades of investment in localities and their communities.The Walker focus is opportunity and potential, both in property and people. We make places to enhance the human experience, and we provide support to society in enhancing lives through education, health and cultural initiatives.
Our family-run Foundation is proud to join with Western Sydney University in offering the Walker Family Aspire Scholarship, providing tertiary education opportunities for students who live in the Parramatta, Penrith, Blacktown, Bankstown, and Campbelltown Local Government Areas.
The recipient must remain enrolled full-time or part-time in the required course (that is, not less than 20 credit points per semester).
The recipient is expected to maintain satisfactory academic progress by passing all subject attempts and maintaining a Credit average (GPA 5.0 or greater) for the duration of the scholarship.
If any of the specified conditions are not met, the recipient status and continuation of the scholarship will be assessed and determined by the University.