Revolution - Women in STEM Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Equity
Scholarship Group: B
- $10,000 per year for up to three year*
*full-time, or part-time equivalent
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, or eligible New Zealand Citizen**
** Eligible New Zealand Citizen includes students who meet the criteria for HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Further details available here: Changes to fees for New Zealand Citizens | Western Sydney University
- continuing student, preference will be given to second year students.
- any undergraduate degree within the School of Computing, Mathematics, Statistics & Data Science
- identify as female.
- demonstrate financial or other hardship as assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Shortlisted (top three) applicants, as determined by the UAC Equity Ranking, may be required to make a written submission in support of their application, describing their passion or interest in the chosen discipline.
Revolution is a highly regarded and professional software development and implementation business that has developed a unique Dealership management ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution for the Automotive, Marine and Motorcycle Retail markets both in Australia and New Zealand.
At Revolution Software, we pride ourselves in that we have revolutionised the Dealership industry through the development and continual improvement of best practise processes, automated solutions, and training forging a new level for dealership management.
Revolution is a proud business that started and flourishes in Western Sydney. It employs more than 125 people supporting the Western Sydney economy and community.
Application and Selection Process
Applications are to be submitted through the Universities Admissions Centre. Shortlisted applicants, as determined by the UAC Equity Ranking, may be required to make a written submission in support of their application.
Further information and how to apply can be found on our Equity Scholarship page.
Continuing Eligibility Criteria
- Recipients must remain enrolled at Western.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 4.