Gladys Amy Skipton Arts Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Equity
Scholarship Group: B
- $7,500 per year for duration of degree
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or eligible New Zealand Citizen**
** Eligible New Zealand Citizen includes students who meet the criteria for HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Further details available here: Changes to fees for New Zealand Citizens | Western Sydney University
- new or continuing student
- an arts-related undergraduate degree
- be currently enrolled, or have received an offer, to study in an arts-related undergraduate degree full-time at Western Sydney University
- demonstrate financial or other hardship as assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
Application and Selection Process
Applications are to be submitted through the Universities Admissions Centre. Shortlisted applicants, as determined by the UAC Equity Ranking, may be required to make a written submission in support of their application.
Further information and how to apply can be found on our Equity Scholarship page.
Continuing Eligibility Criteria
- Recipients must remain enrolled at Western.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 4.