Brydens Lawyers Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Equity
Scholarship Group: B
- $7,500 per year for up to five years*
*full-time, or part-time equivalent
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or eligible New Zealand Citizen**
** Eligible New Zealand Citizen includes students who meet the criteria for HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Further details available here: Changes to fees for New Zealand Citizens | Western Sydney University
- new or continuing student
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry), Bachelor of Laws (Non-Graduate Entry), and all combined Bachelor of Laws programs
- demonstrate financial or other hardship, which will be assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- preference may be given to applicants of the Liverpool local government area
For over 40 years Brydens Lawyers has had a reputation for providing expert legal advice and representation, with its outstanding knowledge of the law, professionalism and the highest level of client service at an affordable price.
Initially established in the south-western suburbs of Sydney, Brydens Lawyers quickly cemented a reputation as the go-to law firm for help and guidance for ordinary Australians in their time of need. Now a leading law firm, Brydens Lawyers has become one of the largest law firms in New South Wales, with offices throughout metropolitan Sydney and beyond.
Application and Selection Process
Applications are to be submitted through the Universities Admissions Centre. Shortlisted applicants, as determined by the UAC Equity Ranking, may be required to make a written submission in support of their application.
Further information and how to apply can be found on our Equity Scholarship page.
Continuing Eligibility Criteria
- Recipients must remain enrolled at Western.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 4.