Baxter Healthcare Nursing Scholarship
Number of Scholarships Available
$9,000 per year for one year
- Bachelor of Nursing (opens in a new window)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced) (opens in a new window)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry) (opens in a new window)
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be commencing full-time study in the Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced) or Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
- reside in Western Sydney (opens in a new window) as defined by the University
- achieve a minimum ATAR of 75 or equivalent
- demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Western Sydney University Opportunity and Equity Criteria (opens in a new window), including students who are the first in their family to attend university or be able to demonstrate evidence of community involvement in area such as leadership or volunteering
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products. These include home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building on the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a written statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.