Allianz Refugee Scholarship
$7,500 for one year
New or continuing students
Any degree within the following schools:
- School of Education;
- School of Medicine;
- School of Nursing and Midwifery; or
- School of Science and Health.
- receive an offer to study or be currently enrolled in any degree within the School of Education, School of Medicine, School of Nursing and Midwifery or School of Science and Health
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents who have been granted a humanitarian visa, preferably within the last five years
- demonstrate equity considerations such as economic, social or other disadvantage, based on equity considerations (opens in a new window) assessed by the University
At Allianz Worldwide Partners, our passion for helping is personal. We’re dedicated to making sure safety and comfort are always within reach. Our founder experienced firsthand the effort required to bring his injured son safely home from overseas, and was motivated to help others in need.
Plans go off course and accidents happen. Certainty is hard to come by, but you’ll never doubt our desire to help. Assistance goes beyond insurance and you are never alone with Allianz Worldwide Partners on your side.
Our positive approach to problem-solving means we’re trusted by a wide range of partners to provide support that reflects how deeply they value their customers. Our team thoughtfully navigates complex situations and expertly assists people in need through specialist support, advice and action. That kind of connectivity relies on innovation, precision and sensitivity.
We have helped travellers, international students with health cover, drivers with car breakdowns, and older people with care support services, to name just a few.
For more information visit www.allianzworldwidepartners.com.au (opens in a new window)
Applications and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applicants must complete the appropriate Application Form and submit the form to the Scholarships and Student Advancement Unit.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.