The ACMA Charitable Trust Scholarship
$7,500 per year for up to two years.
New and continuing students
Any undergraduate Medicine, Nursing or Allied Health (incl. Chinese medicine) degree
- be first in family to attend University
- be commencing study or currently enrolled Medicine, Nursing or Allied Health (incl. Chinese medicine) degree.
- demonstrate financial or other hardship as assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
ACMA Charitable Trust
The ACMA Charitable Trust (the Trust) was established in 1992 by the Australian Chinese Medical Association (ACMA).
The Trust supports causes including:
- Education and Research - The advancement of education and research in medicine.
- Relief of hardship - The relief of distress and hardship of people in need.
- Financial Assistance - Scholarship and bursaries to promote the undertaking of medical research and studies.
- Charity - Making gifts and donations to other publicly registered charities.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a written statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.