Unit Funded - Client Service Request Form

Please complete the OEC Client Service Request Form to report a Unit Funded service.

If your request is urgent (life threatening), please phone the Contact Service Centre immediately on extension 5800.

For clarification on Unit Funded work, please refer to the Maintenance Guidelines (opens in a new window).

To request a relocation please download the Minor Works Relocation proforma.

If you have any problems completing this form, please contact facilities@westernsydney.edu.au

Please note: Fields with '*' are required as mandatory fields and must be filled in.

Client Details

Service Request Details

Maximum of 500 characters

Maximum of 10 characters

e.g. Floor Plans, Quotes (Please zip files if more than one)

Delegation Details

5 digits

5 digits

4 digits