The Contact Service Centre is the point of contact for all OEC client service requests. To lodge a routine maintenance or facilities request, please complete a Client request form.
If you have an urgent maintenance request that requires immediate attention, please phone the Contact Service Centre on 9852 5800 (Ext 5800).
After hours requests
The Contact Service Centre is open between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (excluding public holidays and the Christmas New Year close down period). After hours calls regarding urgent maintenance issues will be transferred to the appropriate security office.
If you have a more general OEC enquiry, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OEC Campus Co-ordinators act as the main point of contact between the Directorate and the University community. They are responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of reactive and preventative maintenance across the University campuses and entities.
Part of this process involves liaising with senior University staff and stakeholders, and key entities staff to deliver quality, timely and cost effective outcomes for the campuses in alignment with strategic goals.
Aswant Prasad - Senior Manager, Campus Delivery
Aswant (Ash) leads a team comprised of:
- Karthik Gunasekaran, Campus Co-ordinator for Parramatta, Parramatta City, Olympic Park and Westmead Campus
- Brendan Cauchi, Campus Co-ordinator for Penrith Campus (Kingswood, Werrington North and South)
- Rafei Chakari, Campus Co-ordinator for Campbelltown Campus, Campbelltown Clinical School, Liverpool Hospital, Blacktown Clinical School, Lismore and Bathurst Campus
- Robert Owen, Campus Co-ordinator for Hawkesbury Campus, Blacktown Nirimba and Lithgow Campus
- Jason Quan, Campus Co-ordinator for Bankstown and Liverpool Campus
- Nigel Lawrence, Relocation and Event Co-ordinator