- Sharing the Spirit of the ANZACs
- Acknowledgement of traditional owners
- About us
- Transition to Employment
- Generations of Knowledge Profiles
- Benefits of working at Western
- Information for managers
- Elders on campus
- News and events
- First People’s Terminology
- Contact us
Meet Tarren Leon
Bachelor of Arts student and Information Technology Procurement (ITP) Trainee1. What is the best thing about working at UWS?
How motivating the people are around me and how flexible my study and work time is.
2. Which Campus are you based on?
UWS Hawkesbury Campus primary location. Study is on the UWS Kingswood Campus.
3. What is your favourite place on one of the UWS campuses and why?
The quiet section of the library on UWS Kingswood Campus because it’s great for studying.
4. When you’re not at work, what will we find you doing?
At the Gym getting fit which is good for work, study, life balance.
5. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Rock Star but realised I wasn’t that good at playing guitar. Other interests include reading, cooking and seeing live music.
6. What was your first job?
Worked in a retail fashion shop whilst at high school before I commenced the UWS Traineeship.
7. What has been your greatest success?
Achieving high standards of academic excellence in my study at UWS.
8. If you could go to just one country in the world for a vacation, which country would it be and why?
France because I went there before but only visited Disney Land and I would like to expand and see other sites, meet more people and use my basic French skills.
9. What is your favourite book, movie and/or album?
Cartoon Alice and Wonderland.
10. If you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be and why?
Richard Dawkins to pick his brain and bask in his gloriousness.