- Sharing the Spirit of the ANZACs
- Acknowledgement of traditional owners
- About us
- Transition to Employment
- Generations of Knowledge Profiles
- Benefits of working at Western
- Information for managers
- Elders on campus
- News and events
- First People’s Terminology
- Contact us
Meet Gabrielle Talbot-Mundine
Business and Administration Trainee, UWS Graduation team1. How long have you worked at UWS, and what is the best thing about working here?
I have been working at UWS for a month and a half, the best part about going to work every day is the people I work with as everyone is so lovely.
2. Which Campus are you based on?
UWS Kingswood Campus
3. What is your favourite place on one of the UWS campuses and why?
Werrington North is my favourite because it is so beautiful and quiet.
4. When you’re not at work, what will we find you doing?
Staying at home cleaning and trying to finish Tafe work.
5. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
I forever wanted to work with animals so as a vet or a marine biologist.
6. What was your first job?
Working at Penrith ice rink as a coach and customer server.
7. What has been your greatest success?
Representing Australia at junior world championships for Ice skating and receiving this job at UWS.
8. If you could go to just one country in the world for a vacation, which country would it be and why?
Norway, to see the Northern lights.
9. What is your favourite book, movie and/or album?
Favourite movie is Frozen I just love it. Favourite album Katy Perry, all of them. I don’t really have a favourite book.
10. If you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be and why?
My family and friends, because they are the people I love.