- Sharing the Spirit of the ANZACs
- Acknowledgement of traditional owners
- About us
- Transition to Employment
- Action Plan 2014-17
- Generations of Knowledge Profiles
- Benefits of working at Western
- Information for managers
- Elders on campus
News and events
- - Yarramundi Lecture
- - Tell us your reconciliation story
- - Welcome to country booking form
- - Significant dates
- - 'Generations of Knowledge' Virtual World
- - NAIDOC WEEK 2019
- - National Reconciliation Week
- - Honouring Our Songlines: Research Data and the Living Narrative
- - Our Languages Matter Symposium
- - Our Languages Matter Symposium Abstract Submission
- - Our Languages Matter Registration to Attend
- First People’s Terminology
- Contact us
2018 Yarramundi Lecture
The Yarramundi Lecture provides a forum for the discussion of issues of local and national importance. It was established out of respect and recognition of the Darug people and has become central to the University's longstanding commitment to its Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Thursday, 6th December, 2018
6.30pm registration for a cocktail reception, and 7pm to 8:30pm for the Yarramundi Lecture.
Ian and Nancy Turbott Auditorium (Building EE) Parramatta South campus (opens in a new window), Western Sydney University, Corner of James Ruse Drive and Victoria Road, Rydalmere.
Please register your attendance below by Thursday, 8th December 2018.
No results were found
The Hon. Ken Wyatt AM, MP
Minister for Indigenous Health
Minister for Senior Australians and Aged Care
Parking will be provided.
If you have any queries, please contact 02 9685 9733 or PVCEvents@westernsydney.edu.au