- Sharing the Spirit of the ANZACs
- Acknowledgement of traditional owners
- About us
- Transition to Employment
- Generations of Knowledge Profiles
- Benefits of working at Western
- Information for managers
- Elders on campus
- News and events
- First People’s Terminology
- Contact us
Employment Strategy Consultative Committee
The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Strategy Consultative Committee (ATSIESCC) monitors the implementation of the Indigenous Australian Employment Strategy. Refer to the Academic Staff and Professional Staff Agreements for the Terms of reference.
Role of the ATSIESCC
The main aim of this committee is to monitor implementation initiatives developed under the Indigenous Employment Strategy.
Committee members help shape the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Program, ensuring it will make a difference in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment.
This committee will meet quarterly to support implementation of key initiatives under the strategy.
External Committee Members
- Aunty Fran Bodkin, Aboriginal Elder on Campus; Educator
- Uncle Rex Sorby, Aboriginal Elder on Campus; Community Engagement
University of Western Sydney Members
- Melissa Williams, Director, Office of Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander Employment and Engagement (Secretary)
- Mr Terry Wright, Lecturer, Academic Programs School of Education (Academic Staff)