- Research within the School
- Higher Degree Research
- Clinical Placement
- Student Experience
- 2019 SONM Scholarships
- Current Student Information
- School Engagement
- News and Events
- Our People
- About Us
- Contact the School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mothers Day Letters Project
News and Events
2019 Research Futures Forum
Research Futures Forum Abstract Booklet
4th and 5th July 2019, Parramatta South Campus
Having to be bare below the elbows is something many of us in health care take in our stride, but for our Muslim nursing and midwifery colleagues, clinical requirements like these can conflict with cultural or religious beliefs.
Balanced empowerment, better world: The case of Kuranko Community, Kalian Chiefdom in Sierra Leone, West Africa
International Women’s Day theme for this year “better the balance, better the world” aligns perfectly well with global and continental policy frameworks.
Meet Marama Mackay – an inspiring and high-achieving scholarship student in her first year of the Bachelor of Nursing at Hawkesbury campus who is a recipient of an Community Scholarship......
Dr Stacy Blythe was invited to be part of a short documentary regarding foster care.....
Small business owner and mother of four Suzanne Morgan won't miss out on getting a taste of clinical practice, despite living far from your university campus.
Ranked in the top 100 in the World for Nursing QS World University Rankings by Subject
Research Grants Awarded Australian Research Council
Funding top 20 National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
Universities in the world Times higher education
Western Sydney University has been ranked Australia's highest ranked Nursing School, in this year's CWUR Rankings by Subject.
Western Sydney University has been ranked in the Top 100 Universities for Nursing, in this year's QS World University Rankings by Subject.
In the News
School of Nursing and Midwifery recent media:
- Western Sydney University students celebrate Australia Day - Hawkesbury Gazette (opens in a new window)
- Mums told not to feel guilty about post-baby body - Seven News (opens in a new window)
- Their nursing careers beginning in Lithgow - Lithgow Mercury (opens in a new window)
- Western Sydney Students on a pathway career - Lithgow Mercury (opens in a new window)