CONNECT | LINKEDIN (opens in a new window)
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Natural Products Research, NICM Health Research Institute
Dr Low is an enthusiastic early career researcher who previously worked in NICM Health Research Institute's TGA accredited Analytical testing laboratory, as the Acting Commercial Laboratory Manager. Over the last eight years with NICM HRI he has acquired cross disciplinary technical skills as Quality Control Chemist, Research Assistant and Technical Officer. Dr Low has conducted research in the field of natural products chemistry as part of his doctoral studies and has contributed to the field with a number of publications.
- In-vitro anti-inflammatory assays
- In-vitro antioxidant assays
- Synergetic combination studies
- Bio-assay guided fractionation
- Pharmacokinetics in-vivo and in-vitro
Projects and grants
Dr Low's research has been supported by numerous external funding agencies including government, industry and professional associations.
See a list of past and current projects.(opens in a new window)
- 2016 Doctor of Philosophy, Pharmacology, Western Sydney University, Australia
For a full listing of publications please see: