- Disciplines using Maths
Support and Resources
- - Statistics Help
- - Arithmetic
- - Standard Derivatives
- - Standard Integrals
- - Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
- - Remainders and Quotients
- - Logic Basics: AND, OR, NOT
- - Approximations: rounding and truncation
- - Mathematical Terminology
- - Proportional Reasoning
- - Number Sense
- Events, Workshops and Programs
- Maths Education Research
- Contact the MESH team
Probability with R Commander
The following videos show you how to perform probability calculations; calculations with normal, binomial and Poisson probabilities; and how to construct a normal probability plot for a set of data.
How to perform basic calculations using R Commander.
Probabilities and statistics to do with the normal distribution.
How to check if your data conforms to a normal distribution by constructing a normal probability plot.
Calculating probabilities for the binomial and Poisson distributions.