- Disciplines using Maths
Support and Resources
- - Statistics Help
- - Arithmetic
- - Standard Derivatives
- - Standard Integrals
- - Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
- - Remainders and Quotients
- - Logic Basics: AND, OR, NOT
- - Approximations: rounding and truncation
- - Mathematical Terminology
- - Proportional Reasoning
- - Number Sense
- Events, Workshops and Programs
- Maths Education Research
- Contact the MESH team
Hypothesis Tests with R Commander
The videos on this page demonstrate how to conduct various types of one and two sample hypothesis tests using R Commander
Instructions for conducting single sample one and two sided t-tests with R Commander.
Conducting hypothesis tests based on two independent samples.
Conducting hypothesis tests on paired data. This test is used when the two samples being compared have some connection at the individual observation level.