- Disciplines using Maths
Support and Resources
- - Statistics Help
- - Arithmetic
- - Standard Derivatives
- - Standard Integrals
- - Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
- - Remainders and Quotients
- - Logic Basics: AND, OR, NOT
- - Approximations: rounding and truncation
- - Mathematical Terminology
- - Proportional Reasoning
- - Number Sense
- Events, Workshops and Programs
- Maths Education Research
- Contact the MESH team
Confidence Intervals with R Commander
The videos on this page show you how to use R Commander to determine a confidence interval for the population parameter from a sample of data and how to determine the sample size required for a given confidence level.
Instructions for constructing a confidence interval.
Calculating the sample size required for a given confidence level.