- Disciplines using Maths
Support and Resources
- - Statistics Help
- - Arithmetic
- - Standard Derivatives
- - Standard Integrals
- - Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions
- - Remainders and Quotients
- - Logic Basics: AND, OR, NOT
- - Approximations: rounding and truncation
- - Mathematical Terminology
- - Proportional Reasoning
- - Number Sense
- Events, Workshops and Programs
- Maths Education Research
- Contact the MESH team
Chi Squared Tests in R Commander
This page contains video demonstrations on conducting chi-squared goodness of fit and independence tests using R Commander.
A demonstration of the chi-squared goodness of fit test for both raw data and summarised data using R Commander.
The chi-squared test for independence between two categorical variables.