- Events, Workshops and Programs
- Disciplines using Maths
- Support and Resources
- Contact the MESH team
- MESH Research
- Resources for Staff
The MESH team are involved with a range of research projects in the mathematics and statistics education area. The following links will take you to a selection of recent papers, conference presentations and posters associated with these projects. For full author acknowledgements please follow the links for each item.
- Drop-in Mathematics and Statistics Help - provision and analysis of the MESH on-campus and online drop-in mathematics and statistics support service.
- Engagement and Participation - analysis of the effectiveness of the MESH workshop programs
- Numeracy for Nursing - development and use of nursing numeracy resources and workshops
- Numeracy for Education - development and use of numeracy resources and workshops for education students
- Online Resources - development and use of general online mathematics, statistics and numeracy resources
- Diagnostic Testing -analysis of diagnostics tests for a variety of disciplines
- Other Topics - miscellaneous other research