Please complete the below form to book promotional banners through the Office of Marketing and Communication.
Please Note: Fields marked with "*" below are mandatory and must be filled in.
Requests must be submitted at least seven (7) working days before the nominated collection time. Requests submitted which do not adhere to this timeframe will not be actioned.
Banners and Promotional Material
To see the banner designs, click on the links under the 'Description' heading.
You will receive a second confirmation email advising you whether the items you have requested are available and the pickup location.
Banner Loan Terms and Conditions
- - Banners must be collected at your nominated time.
- - If an OMC Staff Member will not be in the office during your nominated collection time, the banners will be placed aside and clearly labelled.
- - Only persons who are physically able to carry banners should be sent to collect and return banners, with other members of their team to assist if necessary. Please note that OMC staff will not be able to assist in the manual handling of banners.
Damage to Banners
- - Ensure that banners are returned at or before your nominated return time, to ensure that other bookings are not affected.
- - When returning banners, please refer to the chart in the storage area and ensure that banners are placed in the correct area, and in order.
- - Banners must be placed in the storage area with tags facing out.
- - Should a banner be damaged or broken at the time of collection, report this immediately to OMC Staff. If a report of damaged or broken banners is only received upon return, OMC will assume damage occurred during the loan period.
- - Any damage caused to banners during a loan period will be paid for from the cost centre nominated on the OMC Banner Request Form.
Should you need to amend or cancel your booking, please let OMC know immediately.