Senior Technical Officer
I have a strong background in experimental psychology, from both my postgraduate study and three years of postdoctoral research. I also have a high level of skill in both electronics and computer science, with postgraduate study and applied research experience in both areas.
In my current position as Senior Technical Officer at The MARCS Institute, I continue to develop my skill and experience while supporting a broad range of research.
- PhD (Psychology), University of Otago
- MSc (Cognitive Science; awarded with distinction), University of Otago
- DipGrad (Electronics/Computer Science), University of Otago
- BSc (Computer Science/Psychology), University of Otago
Supporting research at MARCS Institute
- Technical Officer, University of Western Sydney
- Research Fellow, University of Wollongong
- Research Associate, University of New South Wales
- Research Assistant, University of Otago
For a full listing of my publications, please see my personal publications page.(opens in a new window)
+61 2 9772 6723|
Western Sydney University Bankstown campus (Bullecourt Ave, Milperra)