Computer Science (School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics)
Research Program: Human-Machine Interaction
Laurence A.F. Park received the BE (Hons.) and BSc degrees from the University of Melbourne, Australia, in 2000, and the PhD degree from the University of Melbourne in 2004. He joined the Computer Science Department at the University of Melbourne as a research fellow in 2004, and was promoted to senior
research fellow in 2008.
He joined the School of Computing and Mathematics at Western Sydney University as a lecturer in computational mathematics and statistics in 2009, where he is currently investigating methods of large-scale data mining and machine learning. During this time, he has been made an honorary senior
fellow of the University of Melbourne.
- Large-scale multi-label learning
- Computing document models from user interaction
- Analysis of Social Network graphs
Qualifications and Honours
- PhD (The University of Melbourne)
- BEng (Hons.) (The University of Melbourne)
- BSc (The University of Melbourne)
- First Year Science (Mathematics) Advisor
- Committee Member, School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics Marketing and Promotions Committee
For a full listing of my publications please see my Western Sydney University profile page.(opens in a new window)