Research Program: Music Cognition and Action
I use functional magnetic resonance imaging in conjunction with multi-voxel pattern analysis and measures of brain connectivity to reveal the distributed neural systems that underpin perception and action.
In my previous work, I have utilized these techniques to explore the networks that mediate face and body perception, and to understand how prior perceptual experience alters neural processing. I am currently working with Associate Professor Peter Keller on a project investigating the perceptual and motor systems involved in inter-personal synchronization.
- Neural underpinnings of visual and auditory perception
- Motor planning and control
- Multi-voxel pattern analysis, connectivity analysis
Qualifications and Honours
- PhD, Western Sydney University, 2011
- BSc (Hons I), Psychology, University of Melbourne, 2006
- Postdoctoral Research Officer, School of Psychology, Bangor University
For a full listing of my publications, please see my personal publications page.(opens in a new window)
|Phone||+61 2 9772 6087|
|Location||Western Sydney University Bankstown campus (Bullecourt Ave, Milperra)|