Arwen Blackwood Ximenes is currently involved in the Learning to Talk project. She is also undertaking a Masters, investigating the relation between acoustic an articulatory variation in vowels, under the supervision of Dr Jason Shaw and Dr Christopher Carignan.
- Master of Speech & Language Pathology, Macquarie University
- Diploma of Education (Secondary), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Sydney
Research assistant, phonetic-acoustic analysis
- Research Assistant, Linguistics Department, Macquarie University
- Linguist, Appen Pty Ltd (Speech Technology)
- Editorial Assistant, Macquarie Dictionary