Senior Administration Officer, Research and HDR
The Senior Administration Officer, Research and HDR, supports the effective management of the Institute's Research and HDR activities through the provision of high level administrative support. Julia works closely with the Executive Officer, Institute Manager, Director HDR, Director of Research, Development Officer and Researchers to ensure all activities are supported by effective and efficient processes and procedures. Julia is the primary contact for all HDR enquiries.
- Provide administrative support across the Institute's HDR (PhD, Masters, MRes, Interns) portfolio
- Provide assistance in the promotion of the Institute's research activities, especially HDR awareness of opportunities
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the Institute HDR cohort
- Support the planning and development of HDR and research events and meetings
- Assist where required researchers in the Institute.
Bachelor Science (Forestry), hons, ANU