Senior Administrative Officer - Events
I joined Western Sydney University in 2002 and have held several executive assistant and senior administrative roles supporting university executives. Prior to working at WSU, I held senior administrative roles with IBM New Zealand and IBM Australia, working with national and international educators coordinating in-house and national workshops for sales, marketing and technical engineers.
- Coordinate all aspects of MARCS events;
- Review and update web page content as required on the MARCS Institute website, including -
- Create website profiles for new staff, students, adjuncts and alumni;
- Update Presentations and Events, Publications, Research, Opportunities web pages
- keep MARCS website home page updated with upcoming presentations & events
- Provide Executive level support to Institute Director and Institute Manager as required;
- Preparation of Reports as directed by MARCS Executive;
- Undertake adhoc projects as required.