- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - Digital Content
- - Professional Learning @ Western
- - WOS Studio
- - MESH
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - eLearning Support
- Professional Learning
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
This page contains the recordings for the H5P Workshops conducted over the months of June and July, 2021.
Session 1 - Getting Started with Interactive Content
In this session you will learn what H5P has to offer, become familiar with the H5P environment, get an overview of the content types available and learn how to add some knowledge check interactive content (Accordion, Flash Card, Single Choice Set) to your vUWS site.
- Getting Started with Interactive Content(opens in a new window)
Session 2 - Using a Question Set to Create Knowledge Checks
This session will focus on creating an interactive knowledge check using a H5P Question Set. We will demonstrate the 6 available question types: Multiple choice, Drag and Drop, Fill in the Blanks, Mark the Words, Drag the Words and True/false.
- Using a Question Set to Create Knowledge Checks(opens in a new window)
Session 3 - Enhancing your Content Using Interactives
In this session you will explore some of the new H5P options for enhancing your content with Dialog Cards, Image Hotspots, Image Sliders and Course Presentations.
- Enhancing your Content Using Interactives(opens in a new window)