- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - Digital Content
- - Professional Learning @ Western
- - WOS Studio
- - MESH
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - eLearning Support
- Professional Learning
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
Marking and Feedback
This page contains recorded sessions regarding Marking and Feedback, as well as additional resources that can assist. This page will be updated regularly with new resources as they become available.
Turnitin Rubric & Feedback Studio
This session focuses creating a Turnitin link and the Feedback Studio, as well as how to import Rubrics.
- New recording coming soon
Marking Consistently and Efficiently
This session covers setting up and using rubrics in vUWS and Turnitin and provides an overview of marking short and essay answer question in vUWS.
- Marking Consistently and Efficiently (15/05/2020) (opens in a new window)
Managing the Grade Centre
This session focuses on managing the grade centre, including column organisation, hiding and deleting columns, downloading and upload the grade centre, and creating and editing different types of columns.
- Managing the Grade Centre (opens in a new window)
- Managing the Grade Centre Slides PPTX, 16732.71 KB (opens in a new window)
Getting your Grade Centre ready for the new SMS
This session is about vUWS Grade Centre good practice tips and integration with the new SMS.
- Getting your Grade Centre ready for the SMS (opens in a new window)
- Getting your Grade Centre ready for the SMS PPTX, 6056.08 KB
Marking Quiz Questions
This session provides an overview of marking short and essay answer question in vUWS.
- Alternative Online Assessments (PDF, 622.9 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Process for Transitioning Autumn Assessments Online (PDF, 31.53 KB) (opens in a new window)
Ideas and Resources for Teaching Online
- Online Learning Technology Options for Students in China (PDF, 618.6 KB) (opens in a new window)
- COVID-19 Possible Delivery Options for Teaching (PDF, 800.6 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Strategies for Teaching Students Off Campus (PDF, 2239.81 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Multiple Choice Questions and vUWS Quizzes (opens in a new window) (IE not supported)
- Preventing and dealing with unwanted behaviour (PDF, 559.7 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Important tips for online learning (PDF, 584.52 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Smart Assessment Design Toolkit (opens in a new window)