- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - Digital Content
- - Professional Learning @ Western
- - WOS Studio
- - MESH
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - eLearning Support
- Professional Learning
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
This page contains recorded sessions regarding HyFlex. This page will be updated regularly with new resources as they become available.
Designing HyFlex Learning Experiences
This workshop will explores how to design a hyflex learning experience including planning activities in synchronous and asynchronous modes. We also provide technical recommendations for teaching in ZETS (Zoom Enabled Teaching Spaces).
- Designing HyFlex Learning Experiences (opens in a new window) (22/3/2021)
Using Zoom in a Zoom-Enabled Teaching Space (ZETS)
Facilitated by Dr Kim Vincent and Daniel Purdy from Learning Futures, this session provides a brief introduction to a Zoom Enabled Teaching Space - the space itself and the technology within the room.
- Using Zoom in a Zoom-Enabled Teaching Space (ZETS)(opens in a new window) (24/2/2021)
- Using Zoom in a Zoom-Enabled Teaching Space (ZETS) (opens in a new window) (26/2/2021)
Teaching in HyFlex: Reflections on a Successful Delivery
This workshop will provide insights on a successful “whole unit” implementation of hyflex delivery in the School of Social Sciences. The Unit Coordinator, Dr Rowena Butland, reflects on the design and delivery of equivalent synchronous and asynchronous learning activities and how effectively students engaged in the learning process.
- Teaching in HyFlex: Reflections on a Successful Delivery(opens in a new window) (10/3/2021)