- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - WOS Studio
- - MESH
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - Digital Learning
- - Academic Integrity
- - Academic Integrity Research
- Professional Learning @ Western
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Contact Us
- Engaged Teaching
In all our teaching, we aim for students to:
- master course content
- be happy, engaged members of the class.
In all classes, we want all students to feel safe and comfortable, and to be actively engaged in their learning process.
In order to be able to learn students need to:
- feel safe and comfortable in the classroom
- be engaged in their learning
- know how to get help.