- - Technology-Enabled Learning
- - Digital Content
- - Professional Learning @ Western
- - WOS Studio
- - Events, Workshops and Programs
- - Disciplines using Maths
- - Support and Resources
- - Contact the MESH team
- - MESH Research
- - Resources for Staff
- - Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
- - Placements Hub
- - eLearning Support
- Professional Learning
- Curriculum Renewal
- The 21C Project
- Sustainability Education
- Contact Us
- The molar mass of iron (Fe) is 55.85 g/Mol. How many moles of atoms does 136.9 g of Fe contain?
- A 100 g sample of pure NaCl contains 39.4 g of Na and 60.6 g of Cl. How much of each element would be found in a 250 g sample of the compound?
- A car manufacturer claims that a hybrid car powered partly by petrol and partly by electricity can travel 2050 km on a full tank of 55 L. How far can the car go on 22 L?
Access the solutions to the Proportional Reasoning Questions.