- The 21C Project
- Learning Transformations
- The Academy
- Sustainability Education
- Placements Hub
- Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice President (Academic)
- Strategy and Leadership
- Contact Us
- Smart Assessment Design Toolkit
The Placements Hub provides leadership, coordination of a university-wide approach to the operationalisation and administration of partnership pedagogy through supporting placements and work integrated learning activities.
The Hub aligns curriculum to legislated and accreditation frameworks, university requirements and administrative operations.
Current focus of the Hub:
- Oversee and guide placement agreements and contract management, and managing high level strategic partnerships with placement providers
- Manage and support use of InPlace, the university's student placement management system
- Deliver a centralised student compliance process for students, with a key focus on NSW Health Student Compliance requirements and data
- Provide placement support for the School of Engineering and the School of Humanities and Communication Arts.
For Placement Hub enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us again!
The Placements Hub team will be further developing this site to ensure that any resources you require will be made available online. Updates will be sent out via Yammer to ensure that you are aware when these updates are made. And if you are looking for something in particular - let us know at email@example.com.