Interested in Research on Higher Education?
Opportunities to share your work and collaborate.
If you have ever wanted to test your learning, teaching and curriculum research ideas with a new audience, check out the new collaborative initiatives we are kick-starting in second semester.
- Come along to one of the seminars as part our new Research Talks series held fortnightly on Wednesdays. The next seminar is scheduled for Wednesday 15 August: 'Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn": Towards a model of engaged learning, Dr Keith Parry, School of Business.
- Watch the video from a recent visiting graduate researcher 'Fostering student learning through research integration into teaching in the Health Sciences'.
- Join our new Reading Group on the second Thursday of each month where we unpack key issues around contemporary higher education
- Learn about the HDR students being supervised by Learning Futures' academics.
- Find out about the areas of research expertise available in the Portfolio.
We are always looking to engage with Western Sydney University staff and students to collaborate on research that supports the educational ambitions of the university
Further information is also available on the Research in Learning Futures (opens in a new window) site.
Connect and collaborate with Dr Tai Peseta who is leading the research strategy for the Portfolio on ext. 7046 or pop in to Building O.G.46 for a chat.
Learning Futures.NOW. Issue 1.