Communicate, Connect and Collaborate
Connect with Learning Futures to follow conversations about teaching, hear about new initiatives and find partners for a new teaching project.
Catch up on the Learning Futures.NOW. ebulletin
- Issue 6 (PDF, 181.19 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Issue 5 (PDF, 785.67 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Issue 4
- Issue 3
- Issue 2
- Issue 1
Learning Futures Social Media Channels
Learning Futures on Facebook (opens in a new window)
Connect and engage with the Learning Futures Portfolio and keep up to date with the latest news and updates on emerging technologies and pedagogies in higher education.
Learning Futures on Twitter (opens in a new window)
Follow Learning Futures for the latest trends and technology relevant to emerging technologies and pedagogies in higher education. @_learnfutures
RCE Greater Western Sydney Twitter (opens in a new window)
Think Global Act Local:UN endorsed RCE-GWS is a network of environmental and sustainability educators working together in Greater Western Sydney. @RCE_GWS
Yammer - Designing for Learning Conversations (opens in a new window)
This group provides a space to share teaching experiences, current research in the field of designing for learning and topical articles of interest.
Yammer - BLADE (opens in a new window)
This is a discussion space for Blended Learning Designers and Advisors.
Yammer - ELTONS (opens in a new window)
This is an information channel for E-Learning and Technology Specialists.
Yammer - Sustainability Network (opens in a new window)
A group to showcase and discuss good learning design, initiatives and examples sustainability
Yammer - Teaching with vUWS (opens in a new window)
A group to showcase and discuss good learning design and examples of vUWS sites.
Note: You need to be a Western Sydney University staff member to join our Yammer groups.
Connect and Collaborate with our Team
- Curriculum Transformation - Professor Simon Barrie, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning Transformations) and Dr Tai Peseta, Senior Lecturer, Learning Transformations
- Digital Futures - Professor Kevin Bell, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Digital Futures)
- Teaching Transformation - Dr Simon Bedford, Director (Learning Transformations)
- Transition Pedagogies - Dr Georgie Avard, Lecturer, Learning Transformations
- Education for Sustainability - Ms Jen Dollin, Manager, Office Of Sustainability
- Mathematics Education Support - Associate Professor Leanne Rylands, Head of MESH