- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- Prepare to arrive
Study and life
- Study and life
- - Upcoming events
- - Adjusting to life in Australia
- - Support, services and facilities
- - Study at Western Sydney University Guide
- - Support Services
- - Academic performance and assessment
- - Download forms and brochures
- - Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS)
- - Academic information
- - Online Learning
- - Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
Study at Western Sydney University Guide
During the orientation period new students receive a diary that has all sorts of useful information in it. Make sure you get your copy on orientation day.
The Study at Western Sydney University Guide has information to help you plan and get organised before you arrive at Western Sydney University.
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Western Sydney University!