- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
- International Student of the Year Awards
- International Virtual Fair
Financial information for agents
This page lists general advice only. For details in relation to terms and conditions for payments refer to your Western Sydney University Agent Agreement. Please note, if you charge a fee to students for agency services which relates to applications, you must tell the students that it is a fee between you and the student and is NOT required by Western Sydney University and does not form part of any payment made by them to us. Any issues or concerns relating to commission payments are to be directed to your Regional Manager.
Commission for full degree students
- the agent submits the student's application for admission and that application bears the agent's name
- the agent submits an acceptance by the student of any letter of offer from us for a place in a Western Sydney University course
- the agent submits written verification that the student has paid the course fee.
- has been recruited by the representative in compliance with the Western Sydney University and The College Agent Agreement
- is enrolled in a course at Western after census date for each session
- has remained continuously enrolled in that course at Western for a period exceeding four weeks
- has paid the respective course fee and any other required fees to us
Claiming your commission
An agent must log into AO to review commission details sent by Western Sydney University. Once reviewed, an agent can attach an invoice in AO against the commission details and approve.
If the agent does not agree with the information provided, they can reject the commission details and leave a comment.
Please see FAQS (PDF, 1727.79 KB) (opens in a new window) for more details.
Commission Invoices must be submitted in AO no later than 12 months after commencement.
Invoicing Western Sydney University for your commission
- Invoices should display address as follows:
Invoice to Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University
Attention: (Name of University department and contact person)
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith NSW 2751
- Invoices are required to be in PDF format (version 1.4 or above)
- One copy only please. Attaching multiple copies slows down our processes.
- Any supporting documentation to your invoice must be included in the same PDF file
- PDF filenames can contain the following characters only: [A-Z], [a-z], [0-9], [.], [ _ ].
- PDF documents must be UNSECURED. Password protected documents cannot be processed.
It is critical to the operation of our system that your invoice displays the full name of the person placing the order and where applicable, the University purchase order number. Please pay particular attention to these details. Failure to do so may delay the processing of your invoices and subsequent payment.
The invoice must be on your official company letterhead, clearly showing the:
- current address
- contact details i.e. telephone, fax and email
- preferred payment method (excluding cash payment); and
- bank account details if requesting direct payment into a bank account.
The invoice must include the following:
- provider being invoiced (Western Sydney University including Locked Bag Address)
- invoice number or reference
- student details (including family name, given name and date of birth)
- Western student identification number (SID) which can be found on the offer letter
- name and CRICOS code of the course for which the student has applied and enrolled and for which you are claiming a fee
- amount of fee due in Australian dollars.
If your business is in Australia, or GST is otherwise payable in connection with any services supplied, the invoice must also:
- express the fee as inclusive of GST (in accordance with GST legislation for services performed within Australia), and the agent hereby irrevocably warrants and agrees that the price specified is the GST inclusive price
- qualify as a Tax Invoice for the purposes of Australian law and
- contain the agent's Australian Business Number (ABN).
How to submit your invoice
An agent must log into AO to review commission details sent by Western Sydney University. Once reviewed, an Agent can attach an invoice in AO against the commission details and approve. Please ensure invoice has all the requirements mentioned above to avoid delays.
Invoices to be paid by The College
Please include The College's provider address on the invoice:
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith NSW 2751
Any issues or concerns relating to commission payments are to be directed to your Regional Manager.
The student must provide relevant documentary evidence, together with the mailing address where they want the refund to be sent.
The exact refund students will be entitled to depends on the reason why they need a refund and how quickly they notify Western Sydney University or The College in writing.
For specific details of our International Student Fees and Refund Agreement refer to your agent manual.
Requests for refunds
Course search - online handbook (opens in a new window)
Entry requirements (opens in a new window)
Fees and costs (opens in a new window)
Overseas Health Cover (opens in a new window)
ESOS information (opens in a new window)
Orientation and arrival (opens in a new window)
Accommodation (opens in a new window)
Enrolment information (opens in a new window)
How to get to our campuses (opens in a new window)
Western Sydney International Team (opens in a new window)