- Open Scholarships
- All scholarships
- Scholarship Groups
- Find a Scholarship
- External Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Information
- Important Dates
- Information for Current Scholarship Students
- Become a Donor
- The Academy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Equity Criteria
- Contact Scholarships
Refer to the individual Scholarship page for details on what supporting documentation you need to provide. You must supply supporting documentation for each item listed, except for items marked as optional.
Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form.
What documentation do you need to provide?
|Personal Statement||All personal statement sections of the application form must be completed with appropriate examples.|
- Year 12 school report and/or Higher School Certificate results
|Proof of Citizenship|| |
Passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate.
|Other supporting documents|| |
- Certificate of achievement or participation
Writing a personal statement
When submitting your application, you may be asked to prepare a personal statement. Although the length and layout of the personal statement is up to the applicant, you should aim to cover the following points at a minimum:
- Indicate how the scholarship will assist you in your studies and future career
- Explain your background and current circumstances
- Use examples to support your achievements
The personal statement is an important part of preparing your application and enables the University to assess your eligibility and merit.
Notes on documentation
- If you are providing documentation that is in a language other than English, you must provide a translation of the document
- Documents must be legible and easy to read
- Faxed copies of supporting documentation will not be accepted
- All documentation must have your Name and the Scholarship Name clearly marked
- If you are attaching your supporting documentation with the online application form please save your files with file names in the following format: 'Your Name - Type of document' eg 'John Smith - Youth Allowance Statement'
All supporting documentation must be received by the Scholarships Unit by the due date of the Scholarship application. Refer to the Important Dates section.