Fulbright Future Scholarships
- Living allowance
- Travel allowance for international flights to/from the United States
- Full tuition or Visiting Researcher Scholar fees
Postgraduate students, PhD researchers, academics and professionals
Must have an undergraduate qualification and propose research that is innovative and/or has the potential for significant impact
- can apply as Postgraduate students or PhD researchers, as postdoctoral candidates, academics or professionals
- must have an undergraduate qualification
- must propose research that is innovative and/or has the potential for significant impact
- must aim to create, contribute to, or otherwise enhance Australian-American bilateral research collaborations
- must include a statement (maximum of one page) that outlines the impact of their proposed program
- all applicants are required to include a letter of invitation from their proposed institution with their application (except Postgraduate students seeking to complete a U.S. master’s program
The Australian-American Fulbright CommissionThe Australian-American Fulbright Commission is a non-profit organisation sponsored by the U.S. and Australian governments and other institutional and business partners, private bequests and endowments.
The Fulbright Program in Australia, and around the world, has a rich history and proud legacy supporting educational excellence and cultural exchange. The Commission relies on many individuals to meet its goals, to forge new ground in the area of partnerships and scholarships, and to provide a rigorous, equitable and professional environment for all scholarship applicants and recipients. The central focus is to develop long-lasting, productive bilateral relations, partnerships and connections between Australia and the U.S.
Applications and Selection Process
2018 applications are now open, and will close 15 July 2018.
For more information and to apply, click here(opens in a new window).