The Order of Australia Association Foundation Scholarship
$20,000 per year for two years. Scholarship recipients will have the opportunity of an ongoing mentor relationship with a member of The Order of Australia who is eminent in the recipient's chosen field of study.
- Bachelor of Business and intending to proceed to a Masters degree OR
- A double degree that includes the Bachelor of Business
- be Australian citizens
- demonstrate financial hardship, based on the Opportunity and Equity criteria (opens in a new window)
- be currently enrolled full-time in the second year of a four year undergraduate degree (as their first tertiary degree) or be currently enrolled full-time in the second year of a three year undergraduate degree (as their first tertiary degree) and intending to proceed to a Masters degree
- be aged in their twenties, however in exceptional circumstances, some may be considered in their early thirties
- demonstrate high academic achievement in their tertiary studies with a minimum GPA of 5
- demonstrate the qualities of leadership, initiative and being involved in community affairs
Application and Selection Process
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.