$5,000 per year for the duration of degree plus paid work experience
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Property) (Applicants completing other property-related degrees may be considered)
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Construction Management, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Property). Applicants completing other property-related degrees may be considered
- demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria (opens in a new window) and also including students who are the first in their family to attend university
- be willing to complete a period of paid work placement
Mirvac's vision is to set the standard as a world-class Australian property group that attracts the best. We have more than 40 years' experience in the Australian development and construction industry.
We create, own, and manage a diverse portfolio of assets across the office, retail, industrial and residential sectors. Our point of difference is our integrated business model which enables us to bring a range of skills to a development or acquisition opportunity.
The Mirvac Scholarship aims to offer students exposure to the variety of roles within the property industry. As an integrated business we offer the unique opportunity to see how the industry works from design and development through to construction and asset management.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.