James Murphy Scholarship
$10,000 per year for up to three years
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be currently enrolled in their first year of the Bachelor of Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
- demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 75 or GPA of 5
- identify as, or have parents who identify as, Catholic. Applicants must provide paperwork from a church body to support the religious affiliation
- demonstrate financial hardship
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now open for Autumn 2020. Apply now via our Online Application Portal.