Harvey Norman Scholarship
$7,500 per year for duration of degree
New and continuing students
Any undergraduate degree
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia
- reside in or have undertaken their Higher School Certificate (HSC) in Western Sydney(opens in a new window)
- demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 80 or equivalent
- be able to demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria(opens in a new window)
- be able to demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
- be applying for any undergraduate degree at the University OR be currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree at and have maintained a minimum Grade Point Average of 5 (credit average)
- Non-current school leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
Harvey Norman proudly supports the Western Sydney University scholarship program, helping students reach their full potential to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry, government and the community. For many, a higher education can redefine the future for their families and their community - allowing them to apply their personal experience to address the challenges facing Australia.
Application and Selection Process
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.