GPT Group Scholarship
$10,000 for one year plus paid work experience
Bachelor of Business (Property)
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be currently enrolled full-time in the second year of the Bachelor of Business (Property)
- have maintained a GPA of 5 (credit average) in their studies to date
- demonstrate leadership ability and/or community involvement, as outlined in their personal statement
- be willing to undertake up to four months paid work placement with GPT Group
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 1971, the GPT Group is today one of Australia’s largest diversified listed property groups. GPT Group has a substantial investor base, is one of the top 50 stocks by market capitalisation and has $19 billion of assets under management.
GPT’s vision is to be the most respected property company in Australia in eyes of our investors, people, customers and communities. We create value through our focus on strategic investment and management of high-quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks.
Core to GPT’s culture are our values:
- We do what we say
- Raise the bar
- Value differences but play as a team
- Be open, honest and not afraid to speak up
- Focus on the present and the future
The GPT Group Scholarship offers property students the opportunity to gain valuable experience and insight into the commerce, property investment and development fields while working in an award-winning property development organisation.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now open. Click here to apply now.