Goodman Group Scholarship
$10,000 per year for one year
Bachelor of Business (Property)
- be currently enrolled in the second year of the Bachelor of Business (Property)
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be willing to undertake paid work experience
- demonstrate an understanding and commitment to a career in property, by addressing the following questions in your personal statement:
- Why do you have a passion for property?
- Why would you like to be a part of the Goodman Property Group?
- What unique skills and qualities do you believe you can bring to Goodman Property Group?
- What does the future of property look like to you?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- upload a CV to support your application
Goodman Property Services
Goodman owns, develops and manages modern industrial real estate, including logistics facilities, warehouses and business parks in 16 countries. Our investment partnerships give institutional investors access to our specialist investment management services and commercial and industrial property assets.
Our total assets under management are A$34.8bn and the current global portfolio consists of 375 properties, 153 of which are across Australia. We have over 1,600 customers globally.
Our focus is on building long-term relationships with our customers by providing superior customer service and ensuring that our assets are maintained to an exceptional standard. Our stable, blue-chip customer base consists of large global corporations across a broad range of industries including Toll, Linfox, DHL, Coles, Coca-Cola, TNT and Brambles. Goodman also owns strategically located land across Australia for development opportunities.
At Goodman we value our people and our customer relationships. People, not buildings, make Goodman Australia successful. Goodman employs about 300 people across Australia in a range of activities and professions.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.