- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
What's our progress on moving to the MPC
The migration of servers commenced in July 2017, with non-production environments being used as pilot. Planning for migration of application workloads has progressed with analysis of over 485 applications and 1200 servers. The application analysis has progressed to 90% and classified into three broad categories viz. - Applications to De-scope, Rebuild and Migrate.
In August 2017, the Program Team facilitated the provisioning of new servers to projects requiring new virtual compute capacity. This included setup of servers for Integriti and Panapto projects. The Program Team is facilitating additional storage requirements for Panapto project, significantly reducing lead times compared with traditional approaches. New workloads continue to be implemented well into 2018.